Nov 11, 2016Like i said in my other thread, this game has taken it to the next level with adding 1v1 and 3v3. I have been playing games for decades and this truly can be something special and push into the eSports world. Blizzard i just wanted to say thanks! Now lets get to business, you have to make 3v3 Rated/Competitive, this has so much potential.
Here are a few suggestions i would have to the rated 3v3 scene.
Remember people of the Forums this is for Competitive 3v3 not the arcade quick play 3v3.
- Pick and Ban phase like LoL, using one games method is not all bad, 2-3 bans per team. This will allow teams to ban certain "OP" Heros and allows for a team to be more strategic.
- Add 1-2 healthpacks to the map. This will make teams fight over certain points of the map. This should allow more fights to happen instead of people sitting in spawn/running all game. Maybe the health packs spawn at certain times of the match like every 2 mins or so.
- When game time is running out instead of just calling it a Draw have like "Black Smoke" come and force players into the center of the map. If they stay in the "black smoke" they take dmg. This will force players to stop running around trying to delay the game into a draw.
- Look at the way Battlerites games end
- Look at H1Z1 King of the Hill PSN Gas
This just helps end games in a competitive way and we get to see some fighting, everyone loves this. This is by far the most important feature to add. This also make it so teams can't camp in some corner all game!!!NO ONE WANTS TO FIGHT A TEAM OF REIN,BASTION, AND MERCY CAMPING IN THE SPAWN. Black smoke will force them to move.
- When a game is started have something push the Heros out of the spawn, No one wants to play against spawn campers.
- Make an observer mode and have a option like WoW where it is 3rd person View, this helps the viewer understand what is going on around the players.